New to the Forum

sailor1367@...

Dears,

thanks for letting a none Amel owner joining the Forum :-)

In the meantime, I think is just normal curtesy to introduce myself:

I grew up on a lake in Switzerland and spend a bigger portion of my childhood on the water. I'm back to work since a bit over a year after a two year sailing experiment with my wife. We sailed from the east coast to the Bahamas, down the Caribbean and then back via Bermuda to the east cost where we sold our then Island Packet.

My dream is to set off again, sooner than later and preferably in an Amel 54. It may take time to do it again, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to become part of this community.

cheers

Marco