From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 3:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fresh Water Pump accumulator tank

Eric,

The photo I posted this morning is a blow-up of the 66B pump by Reya. Beforee Reya it was made by A.M.F.A. I believe that the 66B pump is no longer available, but Amel has overhaul kits that will include everything you might need except for new bearings. The kit does not supply the check valve either, but I believe it is rare to have a failure of this part.

I am not aware of a water tank vent, other than the venting performed by the tank level gauge pipe.

Are you referring to the supply line from the water tank to the pump? It would not be in this drawing, but I can take a photo if you like.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 11, 2015 8:05 AM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Nice photos- thanks.

Where is the water tank vent hose located. I could not tell from the photo.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376