From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 1:57 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bill- water tank vent

Eric,

Yes, makes total sense to me now.

Assuming it was a vent was a careless mistake, and had nothing to do with the graphic I prepared. I will be much more careful in the future.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 12, 2015 7:46 AM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

The reason I do not have this hose as Gary explains is that I do not have a sonic speed transducer.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376