----Messaggio originale----
Da: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Data: 12-apr-2015 9.37
A: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com"
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Ogg: Re: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bill- water tank vent

Gianni,

To add pressure to the accumulator tank, use a bicycle air pump
attached to
the tire-type valve on the accumulator tank (the valve wil be under the
black plastic cap). Pump it up to a pressure of about 10% less than the
"cut off" pressure of your pump. "Cut off" pressure is the highest
pressure
your pump achieves.

Be sure to add pressure to the accumulator tank with the water pump
turned
off and the pressure in the fresh water system at zero...if you don't
do it
this way, you will have wrong pressure readings on the accumulator.

Hope this helps,

Caio,

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:07 AM, 'gtesta23@tin.it' gtesta23@tin.it
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi to all
I have same problem and i' planning to recharge the accumulator, but
how?
On the rear side ther'is an access, any experience about?
All the best
Giovanni Testa
Sv Eutikia SM 428
Koh Hong. Thailand