Re: Sonic Speed transducer repair/replacement - how?

Craig Briggs

At the last Miami and Ft Lauderdale boat shows I spent a good deal of time with the B&G folks - both a product development engineer and sales team managers - all asserted that the Sonic Speed is no longer a supported product and is not offered as a current product. They also stated it is not compatible with the new H5000 system.  Don't know if the UK scene is different, but suspect not. A shame as my Sonic Speed was always bullet proof and after recent lightning damage I'm having to switch to the paddlewheel version.
Craig Briggs
SN#68, Sangaris, Ft Lauderdale

Join {main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.