Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sonic Speed transducer repair/replacement - how?

Olivier Beaute

Good morning,

the front one is located on the front bulkhead in the saloon, centered, below the front settee, Inside a PVC duct.
The aft one is located under the saloon table, in a duct too.
These cables are black and if you follow them, you come to the SONIC SPEED box, located on the front bulkhead too, or in the small bottom cabinet (front starboardside).

Have a good day.

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:03 PM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Gerhard,
I have not looked for the forward mounted sensor and do not know. When you open the aft floor locker under the dining table and see the hose, you are actually looking at a hose used as conduit for the keel mounted sonic speed transducer.
I will look tomorrow and try to find the wire for the bow mounted transducer.
Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail
On Apr 14, 2015 7:11 PM, "pepinoamel" <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

No, in that case I have not found the forward one.  I don't know which is which at the moment.  If you can tell me where the other one is, then it will be clearer.

Many thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann
Pepino SM381
Greece