From: Eric Lindholm <etlindholm@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator

That should be more than adequate, the largest Detroit Diesels flow 100 gph.
Eric 105

PFM53 <pfm53@...> wrote: Does anyone know what size Racor fuel
filter/water separator is recommended
for the Volvo TMD22? I would think that the 60 GPH (227LPH) size should be
sufficient, but I haven't been able to determine the specific GPH
requirements
for this engine.

Thanks

Jerry

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing