chain size

n33077@...

Just a quick question.....I removed and inspected my 300' of anchor chain. I have some suspect links (it appears the chain was never flipped end for end). Anyway on my sharki / lofrens tigres, the chain gypsy has 6 link wells and my measured chain is 3/8".

I spoke with Imtra, and now the question is the chain HT, BBB, or PC?  My guess is HT, but I need to confirm before I order new chain....Any thoughts?

BTW> if anyone wants to buy my old chain, $2 per foot for 275' of good chain.  I'll whackin off the about 30' off one end.  I'm in Annapolis area and can drop off.

Thanks,

Aras

Sharki #183