Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sonic Speed transducer repair/replacement - how?

pepinoamel <no_reply@...>

Thanks Olivier and Bill.  I think I've located the forward transducer pipe, it is in the saloon settee where the second fridge/freezer is located, on the bulkhead just behind the mast support.  Is that correct?  I still don't know how I get to the actual cable?  I'm having trouble sourcing the straight transducers.  So far from B&G and Tinley in the UK, they only have the angled ones.  Does anybody know a supplier for these straight ones?

Many thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann

Pepino SM381

Greece