Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 for Sale

Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...>

I know the Lone Star as we anchored next to them a month ago in Little Josh Van Dyke and had the pleasure of meeting Craig & Jan. We are both from Texas.

I also have an AMEL 54 in perfect condition. BOZO CINQ has been well maintained by loving, caring and knowledgeable owners. It is presently located in the VI’s. It is listed with an outstanding brokerage firm who has sold and knows AMELS. Look at Swiftsureyachts.com for detailed information about the BOZO CINQ.

TO: Those people in this Group looking to buy an Amel - The BOZO CINQ is an Amel that you should look at! It is possible that this is one of the best Amels offered for new ownership. Even if you are looking for a newer or older model, this is the one you should use as a benchmark against all others.

Gary & Joanne Wollenberg
Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44