Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 for Sale

Craig Scott

No.  The furling system is the original Bamer electric furlers installed by Amel.

On Apr 19, 2015, at 7:11 AM, 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Craig
One question
Do you changed the fourlingsystem ( Genua and staysail) to Reckman System?
Fair Winds
Hanspeter
SM 16 , Tamango 2
Fethiye, Turkey

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 17.04.2015 um 22:41 schrieb "sv.lonestar@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

After seven truly amazing years aboard our beloved Amel 54, LONE STAR, Jan and I have decided to swallow the anchor, at least for a while, as we embark on new adventures.

We have considered our options carefully and have decided to enlist the aid of Joel Potter to find new caretakers for LONE STAR. Joel was the ‘team leader’ in our acquisition process and the good council and advice he gave us as we ordered and outfitted LONE STAR has been borne out as we traveled throughout the Mediterranean and Turkey before an unforgettable Trans-Atlantic passage that was followed by several seasons in the Caribbean and an exploration of the Chesapeake.

We plan to participate in the ARC USA Rally from Tortola to Ft. Lauderdale in May where we will officially import LONE STAR and put her up for sale. Joel will be on board for this final rally in addition to the regular 'salts'. Joel insisted on making the passage to evaluate and make observations about the true overall condition of LONE STAR and to be able to make factual representations about our Amel 54’s ability to keep on moving to the destination of your dreams. We are awaiting Joel’s arrival and inspection of LONE STAR before we set a realistic asking price. Please contact me at 713-898-9830, sv.lonestar"at"gmail"dot"com or Joel at jfpottercys"at"att"dot"net, 954-462-5869 if you have any questions.

Craig and Jan Scott
LONE STAR
A54 #101
currently in Virgin Islands