From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of amelliahona
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:51 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: size of masthead sheaves and mainhalyard
for SM 2000

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Dr. Seidel" <mseidel@...> wrote:
I recently needed to know the diameter of the jib sheets. A quick email to
Olivier Beaute,
After Sales Service at amel@... yielded a prompt reply with the
specifics for my Serial
Number boat. I recommend that you send Olivier an email. I konw that this
yahoo site will
strip out the above email address so if you don't know amel.s email address
go to their web
site at amel.fr and get it there or email me personally and I will give it
to you.

Gary Silver

I have to replace the mainhalyard on my sm#349. The prior owner had cut
off the majority
of the halyard and it is hooked to a slide on a t-track on the mast. The
halyard is less than
7/16 inches?!. DOes anyone know the sheeve size for the main halyard and the
proper diam.
of the original or recommended halyard?
Thanks, murray seidel
"Sundance" sm 349