From: "Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] First Amel 55 Sighting in Mebourne

Hi Chris,

I must admit the 55 does not turn my crank much.  Lost all of its traditional look.  Nonetheless, the interior is far more up to date than the SM’s.

My favorite Amel is the 54….

Be careful … you’ll be labeled a pervert if you admit to your sweetie that you were excited by an Amel 55…

:-)

I also intend to have Chantal properly qualified to take Eleuthera into port while I tend to the lines.

Cheers,

JP

On 22 Apr 2015, at 11:43, 'Chris Flack' chris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Well , how excited was I today. I went sailing in Wednesday Wonders at Sandringham Yacht Club in Melbourne Australia  on my friends Bavaria 40 when , as we went down the fairway, was this beautiful Amel 55.

You may not think this much but this is the FIRST Amel anyone has seen down in Melbourne that I have spoken to. It was called Renaissance and apparently one of the other guys said he gave an English gentleman a hand to tie her up as his wife backed her in. It would have been fantastic to have been able to meet them.

Anyway, I was excited J

Cheers
Chris
Hemera SM031