Re: bow thruster fairing

svcharisma

Charles,
I had the same problem with the fairing on my bow thruster.  It was gone when we hauled out in December.  After getting no response from Amel, the norm in my experience, I made my own form and fabricated the fairing myself.  If you go this route, I can provide photos and advice.  It was a bit of work, but I found no other option.

I have been trying to buy a swivel for my furler from Amel more recently and am not getting any response again, even when I asked if I could get a Super Maramu swivel.  I'm pretty sure that when they see any older model in the email request they no longer respond.  I stopped getting responses from my emails to Amel in 2009.  I haven't totally given up yet though.

Cheers,
Alan
Charisma, Mango #62