Volvo heat exchanger

Hi, recently an owner wrote of cleaning the heat exchanger of his Volvo, but unfortunately I have deleted the relevant email. I now want to do the same. Could he tell me if he did this himself and if so what is involved in extracting the insert? It looks as though , once the pipework has been disconnected, four bolts holding a plate are extracted and the pipes holdng the seawater ( what I call the insert) are simply pulled forward and out of the exchanger. Is it this simple or do you also have remove the turbo to get access? Did you have to replace any seals?
Any info would be very welcome, Fair winds, Ian Jenkins, Pen Azen, SM 302, Brazil