Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Barb,

The bow thruster is made by Amel. Since the people that you already spoke with did not know that, they are the wrong people to use.

There are a few Aussies and Kiwis that own Amels and may be able to give you some directions. Maybe they will chime in on this post.

I can and will talk you through some troubleshooting via phone. Check timezones I am in Italy. Call the number below, or write me at bill"at"svbebe.com

In the mean time, go to the Files and Photos section of the Yahoo Group for Amel Yacht Owners and download bow thruster information. You can find it in Photos by searching in Photos for the word: thruster. Do the same thing in the Files section.

If you have problems finding things, call me.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 27, 2015 4:41 AM, "surfskis2002@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know the make of Bowthruster in my Amel.

It is totally dead - I need replacement motor and retraction arm.

I have taken it to 3 places in Surfers (Qld) Australia and everyone says if I knew the make they may be able to assist.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Barb Nairne

Sueno Azul

Hull No 39