Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster

Barbara Nairne

Hi Bill,

Well it is definitely not caused by 1 or 3.

I haven't been to the boat for 2 yrs now - though systems were being checked while I was away.

Paul purchased the boat 3 yrs ago in Australia (Brisbane)

You may recall we just had so many problems and Paul lost interest - new Cdrive - new motor (only 8 hrs on it in 2 yrs).

We had the bowthruster serviced just prior to leaving Mooloolaba for Gold Coast 2 yrs ago and it hasn't been anywhere since.

I am trying once again to get it together!!!

Will check every point you have raised tomorrow morning.

Thank you again.

Barb