Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Original Rotary Drive with New Autopilot

Charles MacDonald <c.macdonald@...>

Andy
Please do. My Maramu is hull #253, 1988, acquired in 2013.  I have started changing some electronics, added solar panels, etc. but I foresee a lot more work on electrics.
A professional marine electrician is coming on board next week and he will have a lot to say. Your experience will be helpful. Thanks.
Best
Charles
INUIT
Maramu #253

On 27 Apr 2015, at 9:28 am, Andrew Croney allezaubon@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Gabriele,

Oops forgot this information:-

Our boat is a Maramu 1980 #75

We have been upgrading her for the last 3 years - all electrics and electronics are now new - we wanted to keep the original rotary drive but have a new computer system , we had some issues marrying the two systems but in the end succeeded - I will post our experience if any interest from fellow older Amel owners.

All the best

Andy
Maramu 1980 #75