Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bad Vibration in the prop drive shaft

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Bill M,

I have Eleuthera moored stern to your own SM at the dock in Goček… I hope your string of bad luck has no strings attached to my hull… :-)

Greetings to your delivery crew and better luck for the rest of the journey.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera SM 007 in Goček

On 27 Apr 2015, at 19:02, William Maffei william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone -

Turns out the prop picked up a bunch of mono that got wrapped. This is turn caused the engine mounts to get damaged. Currently undergoing repairs in Malta. The new H6 that Riza told me was installed in November of 2014 had no damage at all.

Thanks for all the input.

Bill M
It's all Good

At Apr 25, 2015, 4:10:52 PM, William Maffei william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners]amelyachtowners@...'> wrote:

Found out the boat is running a H6 (not H5 like originally stated) autoprop purchased in 07 Nov, 2014. Chances are something is caught on the prop. Will know more tomorrow morning EST.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 1:00 AM, "Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

I have documents from Bruntons that recommend bearing and seal replacement every 1000 engine hours
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl