Re: Main Sail Outhaul Gearbox Replacement Instructions

Craig Briggs

David,
Read post 18866 etc. where I noted the following:
Bonfiglioli USA is in Hebron, KY and sells through authorized distributors - I used Drivetech Automation, Inc. in Sunrise, FL. The cost was $220 US each and I bought two (to replace both the outhaul and the furler.) Shipping($19) and Tax ($27) additional. Great folks to work with and the parts arrived in three days. Drivetech's phone is: 954-746-9800.

The post discusses minor modifications you'll need to make.

Cheers, Craig Briggs SN#68 Sangaris