Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor Wash Pump Capacity

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Steve, it is a really good pump and Amel had/has rebuild kits.

A contact for the pump manufacture is F.E.I.T Pompe feitpompe"at"libero.it

The pump does not have a pressure cut off switch, so if the line gets blocked it will through the breaker in the engine room.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:58 AM, svsummerlove@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know the GPM flow capacity and psi ratings for the anchor wash pump on an SM?  The capacity plate info on mine is no longer legible.  I'm trying to replace it, and want to make sure to do so with one that has enough capacity to at least match the old one.

If anyone has successfully replaced theirs, which manufacturer and model pump did you use?

Thanks,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
Hull# 340