Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: FW: refrigerator/freezer access

Mark Erdos

The original equipment on our Amel was Frigoboat, Air Cooled Condensing Unit, AV35F The unit and parts can be purchased from: http://www.veco-na.com/   or http://www.go2marine.com/product/385897F/frigoboat-air-cooled-condensing-unit-av35f.html

Parts, support and replacement components are readily available from these web sites.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275