Re: Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

Gaffney, Drew <drew.gaffney@...>

Two years ago our Eumenia dishwasher filled with water and would not run.  I was told the timer was non-functional and there were no replacements.  I contacted Schabauer Christian at the address below.  He thought it was not the time, but rather a pressure sensor.  No new ones were available, but he had a 'salvaged' part, sent it;  it was easy to install with the dishwasher removed.  The dishwasher works perfectly now.
Maybe the information below may be helpful.  My sense is that these dishwashers were very well made, but are nearing "end-of-life".
A thorough search for replacement DW's was unsuccessful.  The Kiwi dealer only sold new units, but hadn't done so for years.  We were unable to locate a top-loading replacement machine, so it was nice to be able to resuscitate the one we had.
Drew
SY Revelation SM390
Lying Bas du Fort, Guadeloupe