From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 9:25 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Leaking Grease or Oil from main sail furler

Hi Mark.  That Furler is designed to drop off the Furler so you can manually furl with a winch handle.  I've not taken it apart, but getting it off the foil shouldn't be a problem.  There are quite a few posts about the furler in the past few years.  I'm on my phone so difficult to find it now.  Good luck.

Kent

SM243

Kristy

On May 9, 2015, at 8:22 PM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I was saving this message. On the reread I do not understand it.

Did you get the brake drawing and photo?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376