Re: desalanator D50

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi Will:

I am a bit unfamiliar with the D50 but have some experience with the 220 VAC 50 Hz 120 liter/hr Dessalator water maker.

Is the D50 a 220 VAC water maker?

How many liters/hr does it make?

When you say it, "shuts itself off"  exactly what is happening?  For instance on my water maker there is control circuitry that is 24 VDC and operational voltage for the feed low pressure pump and the high pressure pump.  I found that my Diruptor circuit breaker would trip randomly and I replaced it with a slightly higher amperage breaker and have had no further problems (these CBs are thermal devices and I operate in the Caribbean where there are higher than France ambient temperatures.

Happy to help any way I can if you can be a bit more specific about your system and your symptoms.

All the best,

Gary Silver
s/v Liahona   SM # 335
Sapphire Bay Marina, St. Thomas