Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] desalanator D50

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Check that the pre-filter is filled with water. If you changed that in the same time it takes some time to get the water through the pre-filter since it has to be really soaked.

Also check the sensor probe, controlling the water quality, mounted at the end of the membranes.

Regards
Jonas & Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM #232, 1998.
Present in the Azores

Skickat från min iPad

12 maj 2015 kl. 02:42 skrev tango708@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi, I recently had my membranes replaced on my desalanator D50 (1996) the unit worked fine for a few days and then started turning itself off.

Any ideas out there as to what I might look at a the problem.  Anyone know a good water maker person in Ft. Lauderdale?

Regards,

Will Stout
Anni Bea True
presently in PR in route to Key West and Ft. Lauderdale