Re: New Member

naticual <no_reply@...>

-Hello we own a 1986 Sharki is the prop folding or feathering. If it
is feathering you can put it in reverse then shut the engine down and
the prop will stay open and the prop will turn to power the
alternator.

Hope this helps.

Gene

-- In amelyachtowners@y..., "atocateja2002" <acordero@w...> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Antonio, two months ago I'm the hapy owner of a 1986
Amel
Sharki, I bought it in Spain to a German couple, an the boat is in
fine shape.

I could not understand wel with the German owners during the deal,
and have a lot of questions about the Sharki.

The first question, the previous owner put on the boat a folding
propelor....

What to do with the shaft alternator ????

It's great to have a group like this.

Sorry my bad English.

Best Regards,

A. Cordero