Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spares & Raymarine Course Computer

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Bill

Shortly after we bought our Amel our course computer failed it would only activate the drive in one direction – unfortunately our model does not have the two auto-pilot option, so we had an 18 hour sail from Marseille to Leucate short-handed without the autopilot. We had it serviced in the UK service centre – they arranged collection and return and as far as I recall we effectively paid for a replacement but as it only required a few component changes they rebated us the difference – process seemed fairly quick and painless.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France