From: "Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Mon, 18 May 2015 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] How do you replace the prop shaft seals on a Amel 55

Yes Renaissance will stay in Port Phillip Bay, I get the boat and 18 m dock in Martha's Cove, my darling wife gets to build a new home on the block.

At 16 May 2015 11:39:14, chris@... [amelyachtowners]amelyachtowners@...'> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Are you keeping her down there? If so fantastic news!!

Thanks for your best wishes. Things are off to a messy start but hope they pick up.

Cheers
Chris