Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] How do you replace the prop shaft seals on a Amel 55

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Bob

Did you sail her down to Australia or was she shipped?

I think many of us on this forum would be interested to find out how the 55 handled that trip. By all accounts she is a better up wind boat and faster too.

Would be most interesting to hear your thoughts if you sailed all the way to Melbourne.

Cheers

Colin Streeter
Island Pearl II, sm#332
Newport, Brisbane

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Colin, yes it's Renaissance the yard is showing in Sydney.

At 19 May 2015 0:53:52, Colin Streeter colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners]amelyachtowners@...'> wrote:

Hi Bob

Congrats on being the first Australian to own a new Amel 55, and its really good to see yet another Amel owner in Australia. With the first ever Amel on display at this years Sydney boat show, we all do hope to see a few more Amel owners down under in time to come. Welcome and feel free to look us up if you are ever in Brisbane. We did the same thing here with the boat on a pontoon at home. Just wish we had more time to use it!

Colin Lauren Streeter
Island Pearl II, SM#332
Newport, Brisbane. Australia

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners] amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Yes Renaissance will stay in Port Phillip Bay, I get the boat and 18 m dock in Martha's Cove, my darling wife gets to build a new home on the block.

At 16 May 2015 11:39:14, chris@... [amelyachtowners]amelyachtowners@...'> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Are you keeping her down there? If so fantastic news!!

Thanks for your best wishes. Things are off to a messy start but hope they pick up.

Cheers
Chris