Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: battery drain output

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Colin,

The only LED I have is tricolor and anchor...the rest is all original.

I am glad the workbook helped you...play with it, it can do some powerful stuff.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM, colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Bill

A great file with so much very useful information again. You have saved me hours of measurements and calculations.

We now have our new davits & solar frame from Riza and will be installing these soon with 2 x 260w 48v solar panels so this information is very helpful indeed.

One question... I see you recorded your power usage in 2008. Did you have LED lights all round at that time or were they all the original bulbs? I think this would make a significant difference to the night usage if this was based on non-LED fittings.

Colin Streeter
Island Pearl II, SM#332
Brisbane