Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric (Kimberlite) sent me some files regarding AutoProp to upload.

One of them was AutoProp Maintenance & Overhaul/AutoProp Inner Race Removal Questionable procedure.PDF

After viewing that file I deleted it because I believe it is a very questionable procedure and would not want to be the cause of someone using it.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:11 AM, <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /AutoProp Maintenance & Overhaul/AutoProp Inner Race Removal Questionable procedure.PDF
Uploaded by : svbebe <yahoogroups@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,