Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

yahoogroups@...

All,

The file named AutoProp Maintenance & Overhaul/AutoProp Inner Race Removal Questionable procedure.PDF was deleted by me from the added files. I mistakenly added it to the files section in the folder "AutoProp." That folder, BTW, has some very good information. I was also wrong when I said that Eric sent me that file. Now, I am not sure who sent it, but it was not Erik (Kimberlite).

This deleted file suggested the drilling of the hub of the AutoProp to help remove the inner race. Since that hub and the area inside the hub is filled with grease, I am sure this is not a good solution. I did not want to be responsible for someone following that procedure.

If anyone should want that file, let me know at svbebe"at"gmail.com and I will email it to you.

Bill
BeBe 387

---In amelyachtowners@..., <yahoogroups@...> wrote :

Eric (Kimberlite) sent me some files regarding AutoProp to upload.

One of them was AutoProp Maintenance & Overhaul/AutoProp Inner Race Removal Questionable procedure.PDF

After viewing that file I deleted it because I believe it is a very questionable procedure and would not want to be the cause of someone using it.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:11 AM, <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /AutoProp Maintenance & Overhaul/AutoProp Inner Race Removal Questionable procedure.PDF
Uploaded by : svbebe <yahoogroups@...>
Description :

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,