Removing the cabin sole to access water lines in a Sharki

n33077@...

I got the response back from Amel about fixing the pressure water lines under the cabin sole.  The break seems to be near freezer compartment about the center of the boat. I can hear the water running when I pressurize the system.

I'm told to remove the table (4 bolts); then remove the screws in the main part of the cabin sole.  The trick will be on how lift it up.  Since new the cabin sole has never been removed; also there is some concern about the wood swelling from humidity and moisture.

If someone has done this or has suggestions, I would be grateful for any ideas.

Aras

Sharki #163