No AC From Onan to AC Panel - SM

Jim Anderson

ON SM 384 with Onan MDKAV running and powering the boat, all AC power went off but generator kept running.The "DC circuit breakers" and "Emergency Stop" swithches on the generator itself are on and I have reset the main circuit breaker on the side of the the 220v switch panel from "marche" to "arret" and back to "marche" again even though it appeared this breaker had not tripped. It appears that the generator is producing power but it is not getting to the AC switch/circuit breaker panel. Unfortunately my green "220v" available light is burnt out and is no longer available from Amel.  I don't have an AC multi-meter with me to see just where there is power and where there isn't. I'm wondering if there is a simple solution like a  fuse or switch somewhere between the generator and the AC panel and if so, where I might find it? Or any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Jim
SM 384 Sirena Azul
Currently Port Townsend, WA