Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] No AC From Onan to AC Panel - SM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015, 12:36 PM

ON SM 384 with Onan MDKAV running and powering the
boat, all AC power went off but generator kept running.The
"DC circuit breakers" and "Emergency
Stop" swithches on the generator itself are on and I
have reset the main circuit breaker on the side of the the
220v switch panel from "marche" to
"arret" and back to "marche" again even
though it appeared this breaker had not tripped. It appears
that the generator is producing power but it is not getting
to the AC switch/circuit breaker panel. Unfortunately my
green "220v" available light is burnt out and is
no longer available from Amel.  I don't have an AC
multi-meter with me to see just where there is power and
where there isn't. I'm wondering if there is a
simple solution like a  fuse or switch somewhere between
the generator and the AC panel and if so, where I might find
it? Or any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Jim
SM 384 Sirena Azul