Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] PANTAENIUS America Ltd

Nat Bossett

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 04:48:17PM -0400, sailormon kimberlite@optonline.net [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Has anyone else received this non-renewal notice, and what is it all
about .

It is very legalese and very hard to understand. It seems like it only
applies to the west coast and Mexican waters.
I got the form letter and an explanation. The explanation said that they
were no longer doing auto-renew policies and gave me a list of three
different insured crusing areas to select from for them to quote the new
policy.

It sounds like they want to do a more detailed breakdown of dates and the
possibility of "Named Storms" for people cruising in Mexico.

-Nathan

Maramu #29