Painting stripes on the deck

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Joel --

Thank you so much for reminding me about the type of metal to use. I remember Ezio always says the same! But I reallylikethe practicality of your suggestion about using a paint mixing stick and sandpaper. What. grit do you recommend? And i LOVE the idea ofwhite stripes! I tend to bebarefoot much of the time and find that I have to put shoes ON to step on the boat, because the deck absorbs so much heat.

Also, thank you for the suggestion about adding a duller to Imron.

And finally, what wine do you recommend fr this job?

Many thanks,
Stephanie