Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Painting stripes on the deck

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Stephanie,

You should like the white decks… already done on Eleuthera!!

See piccy!!!

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 1 Jun 2015, at 16:42, Stephanie DiBelardino stephiedib@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Joel --

Thank you so much for reminding me about the type of metal to use. I remember Ezio always says the same! But I reallylikethe practicality of your suggestion about using a paint mixing stick and sandpaper. What. grit do you recommend? And i LOVE the idea ofwhite stripes! I tend to bebarefoot much of the time and find that I have to put shoes ON to step on the boat, because the deck absorbs so much heat.

Also, thank you for the suggestion about adding a duller to Imron.

And finally, what wine do you recommend fr this job?

Many thanks,
Stephanie

Jean-Pierre Germain,
Chief Pilot, Cozuro Limited,