Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine change

Udo J. Reich <udo@...>

Dear Mr. Potter,

Thank you for the helpful information. The engine seems ok a t this point. I
definitely need new motor mounts and some seals.

The Max Prop settings are great. Thank you. Do you happen to know to much
rpm this engine should go up to under full forward power?

Udo J. Reich

ambiente european tile design

Direct 206. 388 1025

Fax 206. 388 1043