From: "flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repower

Thanks Kent. We have decided to go with the 80hp, as I just don't want to risk CDrive issues. I hope you have your electrical gremlins sorted soon, and are back on the water. We still hope to see you up North this summer, but we are going to be a bit late due to the engine issues.

Regards,
Steve and Liz
Aloha SM72