head sail furler grease

william_maffei@...

Hi All-

I have recently disassmbled the head sail furler so the electric motor can get serviced and the bolts that spin the unit can get tapped/re-drilled. Thank you all for your instruction/recommendations for this procedure. Now that I have done this hands on it is a rather straight forward procedure that makes much more sense hands on rather than over email instructions... if that makes sense.

Anyways, really quickly... Just wondering if Amel or any owners can recommend a grease to use for the unit? Will a multipurpose calcium or lithium based waterproof marine grease due or is something special required?

Many thanks!

Bill
It's all Good
SM #195