Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Autohelm ST7000 will not leave Standby

seafeverofcuan@...

Bill,
      I first came across Corrosion X  in Trinidad and after years of thinking there was nothing better than WD40, I was really impressed. There were two grades as I remember.
Recently I discovered another product Boeshield -T9 which again has had good results, particuarily on plug in cables, chart plotter,radar,etc.
Unfortunately I have not been able to source either of these products in the UK when you do find them on line they can't be airfreighted to Ireland.
Best regards,
Trevor

Sea Fever of Cuan
SM425 Redline