Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] AMEL 54 Help for specs.

Enrico <ebraglia@...>

Dear John,

I am also very interested becouse I ordered the AMEL 54 delivery in
June 2008! Could you be more specific on the type of passarelle you
are using. I was thinking something light (for my wife...) like a
Carbon from EXIT ENGENERING. Any Help appreciated.

Thanks

Enrico

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "John McDougall"
<j.c.mcdougall@...> wrote:

I took delivery of no 21 at end March in Hyeres. I don't know
where you
are but if you require a Mediterranean type stern passerelle,
don't get the
(current) Amel version. It is very awkward to extend and fold
away and
wobbly in use.
John McDougall