From: "jrjrjrouse2000" sailingjudy@gmail.com

Message 1
From: "jrjrjrouse2000" sailingjudy@gmail.com
Date: Tue May 9, 2006 3:33pm(PDT)
Subject: U-drive oil

We pulled our Autoprop for service, thus draining the oil for the U-
drive. Looking for verification of weight of oil for replacement.
Notes we have from previous postings on this website state 15W40, but
the sticker in the engine room on the place where the oil should be
added states 20W40.

Can anyone confirm which is correct?

Judy Rouse
S/V Security