Water Maker question

Hi Vito,
How many hours have you done on your watermaker and is it the 60 or 150l p h version?
We test ours just by drinking it and after 1300 hours its fine. We lay up now for about 6 months of the year. We have pickled twice, without any problems. Last week approaching Uruguay from Brazil we were getting the full 60 litre per hour output in 16C water temp, though this performace may have something to do with reduced salinity of the sea as we were about 300kms from the mouth of the Rio Plata and already you could see sediment in the water. Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Uruguay