From: Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..."
Cc: santorinlo18@...
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Chain Locker Drainage

I am not sure because I have little experience with a Santorin, but a Super Maramu's chain locker drains into the gray water sump. There is a valve below the bow thruster that needs to be open for it to drain. Also, putting muddy chain in the locker will stop up the drain...

I attached a photo of the drain valve in a SM

I hope this helps.

Bill
BeBe #387

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:42 PM, santorinlo18@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi, (SANATORIN) can anyone tell where is the draining hole of the chain locker and the access to it???

I have just observed some water in the chain locker, the access to it is from the starboard side of front cabin (removing the plate), but the drainage is seem to be at the portside (into the pipe >>> into the bilge by the pipe coming from anchor washing pump) but no visible access from the chain locker side.

Thanks