Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Chain Locker Drainage

VLADIMIR SONSEV

How can I see the photo?

On Jul 20, 2015 7:59 AM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am not sure because I have little experience with a Santorin, but a Super
Maramu's chain locker drains into the gray water sump. There is a valve
below the bow thruster that needs to be open for it to drain. Also, putting
muddy chain in the locker will stop up the drain...

I attached a photo of the drain valve in a SM

I hope this helps.

Bill
BeBe #387