SM stability curve

Jens Henriksen <jens_henriksen@...>

We are looking into buying a Super Maramu, and I would like to see
the stability curve, or GZ curve, or at least know the angle of
vanishing stability.

The GZ curve describes the resistance to capsize and heel, and from
that curve you can read the ultimate stability, the "angle of
vanishing stability" or the angle to which the boat can heel and
still right itself.

I believe the GZ curve should be part of the CE approval procees, so
it should be publicly available somewhere, but I have not been able
to find it.

So, if anyone has this curve, or the angle, pls let me know.

regards Jens
--

Jens Henriksen