Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu 2000 Salon Interior

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Bill

We are quite interested in changing our cushions sometime soon I would be very interested in what you have opted for both in terms of materials and who you are getting to make them for you and ultimately your opinion of the final result.

All the best.

Andrew & Kate

Ronpische

SM472